1. Name of the Organization: CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION
2. Registered office Address: CRIAI HOUSE - 120/16 Satbari Swarn Jayanti Vihar Kanpur Nagar (Uttar Pradesh) -208011 INDIA
3. Founder/Director : Ram Gopal Verma
4. Date of Registration and Reg.No 5/May/2021, U85300UP2021NPL146186
5. Phone Number : +91 512 3588368
6. Mobile No : +91 8800304800 , Helpline No : 1800570100
8. Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Website : https://criai.in, / https://criai.org
10.CRIAI Social Issues Website: https://criai.in/criai-activities/
11. CRIAI Registration certificate : https://criai.in/certificates.php
12.Legal Status & Exemption detail: Registered Section-8 /25 act 2013
Registered under 12AA of .I.T.Act.1961 Registered under 80G of I.T. Act. 1961
Every Year we have filed I.T.Return 35AC I & II – Applied
13.Pan Card No : AAJCC4849F
14.FCRA No : Not applicable
15.Main Activities & Partners Logo:
CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION
Training is given by DRDA HIV/AIDS AWARENESS TO THE BUBLIC AND TRUCKERS, Youth Skill Development Training, Child Right Campaign, Environmental Preservation Training, Carrier Guidance and Job placement Training for the 10th and +2 school Final students, Indian Art and Culture documentation and preservation.
16. NGO Partnership Indian ID No : NITI AAYOG Unique Id of VO/NGO - UP/2021/0283530
17. Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment Government Of India ID No. - UP/00023780
Guide Star India Number : GSN 13633
MSME Registration No.- UDYAM-UP-43-0012073
ESIC Registration ID:- 21000683590000999
Permanent Account Number (PAN) - AAJCC4849F
Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number(TAN) - KNPC02036G
ISO 9001-2015 Certified Reg. No.- INQ/UP-6270/0521
ISO 9001-2015 Certified Reg. No-QMS/028521/0987
12A Registration No.- AAJCC4849FE20217
80G Registration No.- AAJCC4849FF20215
Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment Government Of India ID No. - UP/00023780
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Government Of India ID No. - UP/00006363
Ministry of Women & Child Development Government of India ID No. - UP_2021_0283530
Registered by Fit India Ministry of Youth Affairs And Sports Registered by - Ministry of Minority Affairs.
United Nations Global Compact -154646
Member of international Association of Engineers –Member Id No-321684
Member Of International Association Of Academic Plus Corporate Id No-FRTJQC-CE002774
Member of Movendi International.
Registered with GuideStar India Number- 13633
Member of Union of International Associations (UIA)
Integrated Development of Disable Person project(IDDPP), Poor and marginalized peoples project, Women Social enterprise business model, Family counseling. Awareness Camps, Rural computer literacy programme, SHG formation, Eco &Medical tourism, Herbal hospital Adult Literacy Programme, Women Skill Training (Tailoring, Embroidery, Jute Bag, Paper Cups and Plates ,Alovera organic product, Organic forming(vermin compost, Pancha Kavya), Rural Diary , Food processing unit,Areca Net Plates).
18. Area of operations: All Over India
19. Administration Core team :
1. Mr. Ram Gopal Verma ( Ambassador of Global Peace) – Director/ Director General
2. Advocate A.K. Srivastava- National President
3. Mis Kiran Verma., Treasurer & Executive committee members
4. Mr. Ajay Kumar Mishra, Advisor
5. Mr.Nihal Verma , Director
20. Staff structure : Full time staff 12 Nos Part Time staff 24 Nos Volunteers 200 Nos
21. about the founder/Director : He is the PG Graduate, Social entrepreneur, He has fifteen years Experience with Indian and International NGOs. He is the TOT Trainer on social Analysis. He has got so many awards and recognition for his outstanding social work.
22 Bank Account Detail
Account Name: CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION
Bank Name : YES BANK
A/C No. : 044588700000319
IFSC Code : YESB0000445
MICR Code : 208532003
Branch Code : 000445
Branch Name : GOVIND NAGAR KANPUR NAGAR (UTTAR PRADESH)
Mode of electronic transfer: RTGS, NEFT
CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
A/C No. : 921010020483556
IFSC CODE : UTIB0004462
MICR CODE : 208211021
Branch Name: YASHODA NAGAR KANPUR (UTTAR PRADESH)
23. Awards and Recognition
24. Last Three Year Annual Budget : 2022 – 2023- Rs.1000000.00
25.Working Areas : All Over India
26. Source of funds : Local individual Donations, , Members subscription, Member donation and Other Donations
27. Vision statement : “Including the excluded and giving the best to The least”
28. Mission Statement : “Equal and Integrated community development Through Mind, Education, Employment and Economics”
29A. Mission Statement 2020 : To built an environment that will facilitate the Creation of social enterprise knowledge through research and empower women to develop sustainable model for greater social impact through our innovative intervention www.criai.org , www.criai.in . https://www.facebook.com/people/Crime-Research-Investigation-Agency-of-India/100071218161600/ , https://twitter.com/criaif
29B. For what to our future plan : To form Indian Herbal Garden and Old Age Home, providing food to the hungry, Indian Medicine of Siddha or Ayurvedic Hospital To establish Innovative skill training Institute To develop a cultural Team for Uttar Pradesh & All Over India Folk arts To form international Meditation centre To give concept of return back to Mother Nature To create wonderful documentation centre on Indian Art, Music and Culture, To create sustainable model for disable Persons.
30. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Staff selection policy 1. Resume submission as designed by CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION website format (www.criai.in)
3. Training (6month) - Probationary period
4. Confirmation(after 12 month), After confirmation period they will get PF, ESI, CL, ML, Loan facility available
5. They have to give their original certificate or Rs.2000 for deposit (Refundable)
6. They have to know how to submit action plans and monthly report to get salary
31 CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Letter policy
1. Letter should be in CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Letter pad
2. It should contain Letter no, date and Signature of the founder director
3. Letter Headings should be Arial Black font size 18, Letter Content should be Arial font size 12.
4. Each Printout should with office copy and to the concern person copy
5. Government letter should post in registered post* or office email address(email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , CC to email@example.com)
32. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION field work policy
1. Area visit
2. Village meeting
3. No of participants.
4. Village president signature
5. Participant’s signature, Photo Evidence, GPS, GPRS , MMS & what’s up evidence
6. Follow up
7. Monitoring and evaluation
33. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Project planning
1. Need analysis or feasibility study
2. Target group willing letter and Village president council letter
3. Need based Project proposal preparation with community target people
4. That project should sanctioned by the CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Executive committee members
5. Project submission
6. Project sanction
7. Project Staff selection
8. Project Implementation
9. Monitoring and Evaluation
34. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Programme policy
1. All the CRIAI Programmes must be designed by the programme director or The Secretary or The Executive Secretary with project advisory committee.
35. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Document policy All the CRIAI document should be with the founder Director or The Secretary or the Executive Secretary.
36. The outside person boarding and lodging Policy with CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION If any illegal death or Accident or sick during the above said period, CRIAI does not be guarantee. They have to take care on their own.
37. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Indian and International Project Policy We only request fund for Indian and International agency to fulfill our organization’s aim and objects not for the only just fund. All the donations are properly audited by qualified professional Charted Accountant and Social audited.
38. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION Social audit &public policy All the people in the world can come and check all the activities of CRIAI, all the document are available for them as part of our social responsibility and transparency of our activities.
35 Volunteers are most welcome for concerns on international issues. Please visit our web www.criai.in , www.criai.org for more details.
39. CRIAI CRIME RESEARCH INVESTIGATION AGENCY OF INDIA FOUNDATION CSR Policy We are strictly following the act and rules of Company Act 2013 and as well as sec 135.
40. References 1. Mr.A.K. Srivastava M.Sc.,LLB.. Predident, Public Adhivakta Welfare Foundation & Senior Advocate Allahabad High Court.
2. Mr. Mathili Sharan Gupta (IPS)Rtd. & Ex Director General Of Police Madhya Pradesh M Tech Industrial Engineering Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi.
3. S Somaraju MBA ( Marketing ) President of Girijana Asha Jyothi Visakhapatnam (A.PE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Dr Saligram Rajput NTT Delhi, Bsc, RMP,Lucknow ,Email – email@example.com
Declaration All the information’s above are true to the best of my knowledge. Truly Yours Ram Gopal Verma (Ambassador of Global Peace), Founder/ Director/ Director, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com